FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Enterprise WIRE)–Gals in Technology (WIT), the premier group contributing to the accomplishment of expert ladies in the Washington, D.C. space technology group, currently declared its 2022 – 2023 Board of Administrators.
Leading the group as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Proprietor of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential purpose, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Middle for Governing administration Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the University of Small business.
“Despite nationwide discussions about gender range in technological know-how, women of all ages are nevertheless underrepresented, underpaid and frequently discriminated versus in the field. These gals make these types of important impacts in their roles for their companies, for the life of other individuals, and for all those who will walk following them. We are psyched to convey concentrate to their function and realize them for their achievements,” claimed Hart.
Females in Technology’s Leadership is comprised of focused workforce of feminine industry experts dedicated to empowering ladies to be architects of modify in the technological know-how market.
Ladies in Technologies Board of Administrators for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Quick Past President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Partners
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Fiscal Group
- Board Member, Standard Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Big, Specific Functions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Technologies
- Board Member at Substantial, Government Improvement: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon Internet Expert services
- Board Member, Packages Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Expert services
- Board Member at Huge, Emerging Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Large, Exclusive Desire Teams: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Substantial, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Funds A single
About Ladies in Technological know-how
Women of all ages in Technological know-how (WIT) is a not-for-financial gain business with the mission of advancing females in technological innovation — from the classroom to the boardroom. With much more than 1,000 customers in the Washington, D.C. space, WIT fulfills its eyesight by delivering management progress, technological innovation training, networking, and mentoring chances for females at all degrees of their careers and for women fascinated in STEM. For more information and facts, you should stop by: womenintechnology.org or link with us by using Fb, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.